As any true a-theist will tell you, once one comes to realize there is no god, all sense of morality is tossed out the proverbial stained glass window, and anything goes. Here are five morally repugnant acts I’ve committed since becoming an a-theist, all done guilt free.
1. I screened “The Exorcist” for a group of 7-year-old Catholic school girls and afterwards told them God hated them and the devil would possess them and torture them because they were all whores.
2. I released several black mamba snakes in a church during a wedding and laughed my fucking ass off as the entire wedding party went running and screaming from the church.
3. I filled a pinata with fire ants at a children’s birthday party then nearly pissed myself from laughing when the ants came flying out of it and bit the fuck out of the terrified kid who’d opened it.
4. I had several Tea Party members drugged and then photographed nude with dogs fucking them while they were knocked out. I posted these online at a site I set up called, “I’m A Conservative Twit And I Want To Marry My Dog .”
5. I put a caged skunk in an elevator with 6 Catholic nuns then released it, jumped off the elevator, jammed the door shut, and left the nuns to be repeatedly sprayed by it until a repair man unjammed the door 20 minutes later. He, too, was then sprayed by the animal. Funny fuckin’ shit!